2011-04-14

UFO Sighting in Kentucky of silver saucer, high detail photos, April 13, 2011.

Sighting location: Kentucky, USA
Sighting Date: April 13, 2011

Reported by MUFON as follows:










"I was out in my back yard in Lexington when i happened to look up towards the south east and a white flash caught my eye. Could not tell what it was but it was white in color and what looked to be flashing (this is in full sunlight)."






"I then noticed off to its left a second object of similar size and activity to the right of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes while i had one of my sons grab my camera. within about a minute or so the 2 objects got closer together and were side by side both still flashing white. (possibly a tumbling motion) "






"My son not finding my camera forced me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the speed they were moving they would be in front of the house when i got back outside I went out front only to find 1 of the 2 objects more to the east now where i snapped a few photos before i lost sight of it behind the trees about a half mile away."

Blogger Note: the original images at MUFON.com are 4MB each, loads of detail. Above image sizes have been reduced for blog.




☯ Scott C. Waring wrote novels “Dragons of Asgard” & “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” at online bookstores, or visit my UFO Video channel TaiwanSCW. Please follow me on Twitter, I'm @SCWbooks ☯

3 comments:

  1. hello,

    Case Number:28658 the photos from this case are no longer on mufon. i dunno how i miss this case:)...but i miss it! Great blog btw - I subscribed!
    visit my channel if u want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting images ¡¡¡ look this frame . best gretings http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaucoaster/10434616794/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Image ¡¡¡ good Job ., look this image .best gretings http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaucoaster/10434616794/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?