2012-03-19

2nd UFO Sighting In Bugarach, France Mountains In One Week, March 2012, Video.


Date of sighting: March 18, 2012
Location of sighting: Pic de Bugarach, France


This is actually the second UFO video to come from this location this week. The first was on March 13 when similar UFOs were seen over the mountains. Click here to view the video of the UFOs on March 13. 
These white orbs seem to be coming out of the mountain at a hidden exit, but with this video it should not be to hard to find that doorway into the alien base. If I was in france I would certainly be all over this. Nothing would stand in my way to find this entrance. If you're in France and have see these white orbs, please let us know below.

1 comment:

  1. Now nothing makes sence to me, everything just fell apart, I'm trying to pick up the pieces, but I'm lost.

    Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Air Tickets to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?