2011-06-29

Giant Black Cube Orbiting The Sun Detected on NASAs SOHO photos, UFO Sighting News.


UPDATE: Aug 2011, Mike sent this to us. Great catch Mike.







Giant Black Cube Orbiting Earth's Sun Detected on NASA's SOHO photos, UFO Sighting News.








Date of sighting: June 28, 2011
Location of sighting: Earth's Sun

For the last few weeks I have been monitoring the SOHO photographs of the Sun. Why? Because I have been seeing the strangest things imaginable and I want to show you what I found.


On June 28 I found what looked like a mistake in the photo, but looks more like a black cube that is in orbit around our sun. Sure, one photo mistake right? Wrong, NASA and SOHO have the most advanced telescopic equipment available. For a cube to be missing from the photo either it was cut out by NASA to hide something or...it is a cube flying in orbit around the sun? Crazy, I think not. How often do you look directly at the sun...never because it will damage you eyes. So it would go unnoticed, however scientists around the world have stated there are UFOs orbiting the sun many times larger than the earth.























I have recorded three instances of this cube flying around in different positions this month. Take a look at the photos and see what your think.

Also I got this photo below from SOHO photos, this one looks 3D to me! They are UFO cubes.



I made the below video to show how I find the cubes using ipad and iphone apps.




This video is the long version explaining and showing in detail the 250+ types of sun photos/graphs that are free to use. I made it myself and I am no film maker so don't expect to much. O_o


Source: NASA/SOHO photos


☯ Please send your UFO reports and photos to us at UFOreports101@yahoo.com Scott C. Waring wrote “UFO Sightings of 2006-2009” ☯

>