2012-01-09

UFO probe, Norway the 8th of Jan. 2012, VIDEO.



Date of sighting: January 8, 2012
Location of sighting: Samnanger, Norway


Watch this orb as it mimics an aircraft as many do to disguise itself. I can't wait to get a close up video of this. Amazing catch, usually these UFOs have only a solid color with tiny rotating orbs when higher up in the sky, however this one is lower and changed its camouflage to mimic an aircraft. Funny but if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes on my video…I would never have believed it. SCW


Eyewitness states: (Translated) "These objects have a fixed route as you can see on the video. I have seen them stand still and even turn around and go back to where they came from. From what we hear from others in the area, there have been many sightings of black unmarked helicopters in the area investigating the UFOs. You never know when they will show up, but when we are outside they often do."

4 comments:

  1. i saw some thin in santa clarita ca, at around 10:27 on the 14 free way passing golden valley when going down hill was big bright and fast my nephew in the pasenger seat didnt see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they move fast when they want to. Thanks for sharing with us.

      Delete
  2. Yes i seen probes fly around my house around 10:30 sometimes.... It was a pearl white ufo probe coming out from behind the tree. And coming to me four blinking red lights after 30 seconds. After showing the ufo probe then after red light boom disappeared and did so again aswell.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i see the ufo probes color is pearl white. Flys from behind a tree to me then four red lights they go fast then. Boom disappear how cool is that people! Then they do again aswell.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?