2012-03-22

Alien Face Discovered In Tycho Crater, Moon On March 2012, Video News.




Date of discovery: March 21, 2012
Location of discovery: Tycho Crater, Earth's Moon


I stumbled over a face while looking for buildings in Tycho crater. Actually I found about ten faces in Tycho crater in the photo link below...mostly very warn away. This was the best preserved face I could find. I like to discover what aliens look like and from what I have found, some species resemble us. Remember that the USAF in Area S4 teaches its new scientists that there are 56 known space faring species (i.e. Bob Lazar). I want to see them all.


http://wms.lroc.asu.edu/lroc_browse/view/M102230053LE


1 comment:

  1. have my own theory aliens do not come from other galaxies or solar systems, its us coming back from the future to find the exact time we made the mistake that caused us to mutate into what we see as aliens

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?