2012-03-01

Triangle UFO Over England On Feb 24, 2012 Photos, UK News Source.



Date of sighting: February 24, 2012
Location of sighting: Carrickfergus, England (near ocean)


Eyewitness states: "I am wondering if any other readers can help solve this little mystery spotted above Carrickfergus. It may sound a bit silly but I saw a light out of the corner of my eye appear from my bedroom window at about 8.15pm on Friday February 24. I then got my sister's camera and she took a picture of the object before it disapeared, it moved slightly for a bit and I know for a fact it wasnt a star because it was far too bright. It wasn't a satelite or plane because it was not moving like either of them. It was a very subtle movement. When inspecting the photo (which was taken completely zoomed out) my sister zoomed in on the object and it was a triangular shape. Any suggestions as to what it may be? Did anyone else see it? D Flower."


Source: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk

1 comment:

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?