2012-04-04

Glowing Orb Landing In New Orleans, Louisiana Video April 2, 2012 News.



Date of sighting: April 2, 2012
Location of sighting: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA


The person recording this UFO believes it to be ball lighting, but I have seen cloud orbs daily for the last few years and this is one of them. Lighting storms often have UFOs that are seen in them. Also this is not ball lighting because the UFO looks florescent, a dull low energy glow, where ball lighting is always extremely bright…because it's lighting. Next time you have a lighting storm set up your tripod and put the recording in slow motion, you might have the next UFO sighting. SCW



3 comments:

  1. SCOTT, I BELIEVE THAT THE MOTHERSHIP PHOTO ON THE MOON IS ACTUALLY TWO SHIPS. LOOK AGAIN. ONE IS OVER THE OTHER. DO YOU AGREE? Fred Culiner Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like one to me, but we really need someone to focus it even more so we can see more detail, but I don't have than kind of computer program. It could very possibly be 2 and I did notice some small black structures near it, so it may be a space port.

      Delete
  2. Omg today I saw this floating light in Monroe Louisiana it was there I told my friend look and then it was gone

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?