2012-04-01

UFO Disk Over Busy Traffic In Beijing, China On April 1, 2012, Photo.



Date of sighting: April 1, 2012 7:37 AM
Location of sighting: Beijing, China
Source: http://www.weibo.com/freedomrally


This was reported this morning in Asia. Also Know China time is a day ahead of USA. The person posted this from their cellphone directly. SCW


Eyewitness states: "This UFO was in Beijing CBD Jingxian. Today I shot it in the morning from the CTS overpass. I was too interested in the traffic and the main road, when I pushed the shutter I actually had a UFO!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Scott, I've read your blogs here about UFO's and it's a kind of help for me since I had a research about aliens then I came up with your site. Thanks a lot. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the forum, what your thoughts?